The route to a Real Estate License and a Real Estate Career - Diploma in Estate AgencyThe Diploma in Estate Agency prepares candidates to join the real estate agency industry. The program encompasses legal, valuation, business and agency practice aspects, thoroughly preparing candidates to perform at the professional level. At the end of the program, candidates are awarded with the prestigious Estate Agency license by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents in Malaysia.
A Rewarding IndustryThe real estate industry is very rewarding. Agents receive professional fees of 2-3% for each successful property sale/rent and receive partial commission from negotiators under their care. Enrolled candidates range from seasoned real estate negotiators, SPM school leavers to corporate professionals looking for a career change. Enrol now to accelerate your career in the prestigious real estate industry and get your own estate agency license.
2. No prior real estate knowledge or experience required
3. Minimum of SPM/MCE Qualification with:
- Passes in 5 subject where 3 of them should be credit level passes.
- One of the credit subjects must be either Mathematics, Science, Accounts, Commerce
4. Other higher qualifications recognized by JPA will also be considered
Conventionally completed in 2 years. Candidates may however choose to complete the course within 1 year under the new ruling.
1. Principles of Accounting
2. Introduction to Law
3. Principles of Economic
4. Property Taxation
5. Principle and Practice of Marketing
6. Land Economics
7. Professional Practice
8. Principle of Property Investment and Valuation
9. Laws Relating to Property
10. Real Estate Agency Practice
11. Building Technology and Maintenance
Call us at 03-5611 9671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol now.