The route to a Real Estate License and a Real Estate Career - Diploma in Estate AgencyThe real estate industry is very rewarding. Agents receive professional fees of 2-3% for each successful property sale/rent and receive partial commission from negotiators under their care. For example, by selling a typical double storey terrace worth RM1million in Klang valley, the commission agents receive can be up to RM20,000 or RM30,000. No other career is as promising as this.
As the number of practitioners increase, the government has enforced the ruling that each agency must only be run by a Registered Estate Agent (REA). Furthermore, each REA may only recruit 30 Real Estate Negotiators (RENs) who act as salespersons to work for them. As there are less than 2000 REAs in Malaysia, REAs are in high demand by companies that are looking to expand their business. REAs can join existing businesses as partners or start their own real estate agencies.
Become a Registered Estate Agent Today
The Diploma in Estate Agency program is the first step to getting your own real estate license and becoming a REA. The program encompasses legal, valuation, business and agency practice aspects, thoroughly preparing candidates to perform at the professional level. At the end of the program and fulfilling the Test of Professional Competence (TPC), candidates are awarded with the prestigious Estate Agency license by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents in Malaysia.
Candidates range from seasoned real estate negotiators, SPM school leavers to corporate professionals looking for a career change. Enrol now to accelerate your career in the prestigious real estate industry and get your own estate agency license for a more rewarding career.
1. Excellent Track Record - Highest Passing Rate in Malaysia and renowned in KL, Penang and Johor Bahru.
2. Preparing you to excel in the industry - Our lecturers are industry veterans with average of 15 years experience, we prepare you for the future, not just for exams
3. Quality Lessons and Materials - each subject consist of the following:
- 9 Lectures
- 6 Tutorials
- Online forum for revision Q&A with lecturers
- Trial Exam
- Pre-Exam Crash Course
- Past Year Revision
- Past Year Questions and Answers Provided
5. Strong connections with the real estate industry - We are able to link students up with real estate agencies that are looking for partners and future business owners
1. Open to Malaysians 17 years of age and above
2. No prior real estate knowledge or experience required
3. Minimum of SPM/MCE Qualification with:
- Passes in 5 subject where 3 of them should be credit level passes.
- One of the credit subjects must be either Mathematics, Science, Accounts, Commerce
4. Other higher qualifications recognized by JPA will also be considered
Conventionally completed in 2 years. Currently split into 6 subjects for Part 1 in 1st year and 6 subjects for Part 2 in 2nd year. Candidates may however choose to complete the course within 1 year when the new ruling has been gazette.
Once completed, candidates are required to go through the TPC process. After which, they will be awarded the real estate license and become a Registered Estate Agent.
Programme StructureAvailable on both full time and part time basis
1. Principles of Accounting
2. Introduction to Law
3. Principles of Economic
4. Property Taxation
5. Principle and Practice of Marketing
6. Land Economics
7. Agency Law
8. Principle of Property Investment and Valuation
9. Laws Relating to Property
10. Real Estate Agency Practice
11. Building Technology 1
12. Building Technology 2
Call us at 03-5621 9671 / 03-5611 9671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol now.