The route to a Real Estate License and a Real Estate Career - Diploma in Estate AgencyThe real estate industry is very rewarding. Agents receive professional fees of 2-3% for each successful property sale/rent and receive partial commission from negotiators under their care. For example, by selling a typical double storey terrace worth RM1million in Klang valley, the commission agents receive can be up to RM20,000 or RM30,000. No other career is as promising as this.
As the number of practitioners increase, the government has enforced the ruling that each agency must only be run by a Registered Estate Agent (REA). Furthermore, each REA may only recruit 30 Real Estate Negotiators (RENs) who act as salespersons to work for them. As there are less than 2000 REAs in Malaysia, REAs are in high demand by companies that are looking to expand their business. REAs can join existing businesses as partners or start their own real estate agencies. Join our FREE preview classes to find out more.
Become a Registered Estate Agent Today
The Diploma in Estate Agency program is the first step to getting your own real estate license and becoming a REA. The program encompasses legal, valuation, business and agency practice aspects, thoroughly preparing candidates to perform at the professional level. At the end of the program and fulfilling the Test of Professional Competence (TPC), candidates are awarded with the prestigious Estate Agency license by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents in Malaysia.
Candidates range from seasoned real estate negotiators, SPM school leavers to corporate professionals looking for a career change. Enrol now to accelerate your career in the prestigious real estate industry and get your own estate agency license for a more rewarding career.
"I feel relax & enjoy study in Good Institute as all the studies materials are sufficiently provided for my exam preparation. It's really time saving, cost-effective and money's worth in return for a student.
Thank to you Mr John, All Lecturer and Staffs for their guidance and cares during my studies in Good Institute. I wish Good Institute ALL THE BEST. Keep up the Good jobs !!
Best Wishes, Jeffrey Tan, Dec 2012 Student
"The additional tutorial class help a lot, besides crash course. Manage to answer Introduction to Law subject confidently in exam hall because the chapters discussed in classes really came out in examination. In my opinion, every student who came for tutorials should be able to answer exam questions" - W. C. Lau, March 2013 Student
1. Excellent Track Record - Highest Passing Rate in Malaysia and renowned in KL, Penang and Johor Bahru. Refer to our testimonials.
2. Top Quality Lecturers and Materials - Our lecturers are subject matter experts. Not only do they help you pass your exams, what they teach is also preparing you for your future career. They are experts in the field they lecture on. For example, Principles of Valuation is thought by a registered valuer and Principles of accounting is thought by an accountant. We pride ourselves for this quality as can be seen in our student's reviews.
3. Additional Tutorials and Online Forums - We provide additional tutorials to students to reinforce all that you learn during lectures. Besides that, online forums are available to help you while you do your revisions at home. You may access past learning sessions that are recorded from the comfort of your home. If you have questions, you may also ask directly online on our forum.
4. Flexible Class Schedules - We have 3 different class schedules. Should you miss a class due to sickness or other reasons, you may replace the class at another timing. Students just need to inform our team in advance. Tutorials that are missed are also recorded and placed online for your future reference. T&Cs apply.
May be completed in 1 year from 2016 onwards if the candidates pass all the subjects in one seating. Exam ruling has been amended in Dec 2014 to allow all students to go for 2 exams in a year. Students may attempt Part 1 in May and Part 2 in Oct. Once completed successfully, they will qualify as probation estate agents.
Candidates are then required to go through the TPC process. After which, they will be awarded the real estate license and become a Registered Estate Agent.
Programme StructureAvailable on both full time and part time basis
1. Principles of Accounting
2. Introduction to Law
3. Principles of Economic
4. Property Taxation
5. Principle and Practice of Marketing
6. Land Economics
7. Agency Law
8. Principle of Property Investment and Valuation
9. Laws Relating to Property
10. Real Estate Agency Practice
11. Building Technology 1
12. Building Technology 2
Call us at 03-5611 9671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol now.